I am back again to introduce our Design Team Member - Priyanka Thukral
Meet Priyanka, she is 26 years old, Marketer by profession & a Crafter/Artist by passion. Since her childhood, she has been always fascinated by colours and crafts. She always believed in giving handmade card to people instead of rushing to stores. She started with gifting unique handmade gifts to her friends and her aim is to spread happiness. You will see her coming up with new and unique gifting ideas. We are sure her creations will bring smile to your face.
Today she has two amazing projects to show. Over to you..
It's Priyanka here today and I'm absolutely elated to be a part of the Tubby Craft Design Team. I am a Marketer by the day & crafter by night. I started Happily For You with a simple aim to make a difference in someone's life & spreading happiness in a way that has a far more impact & what better than something personalised, something they see a reflection of their own in a very unique and creative way.
Today, I've 2 projects using Tubby Craft stamp sets.
Project1: LOVE JAR using the Giraffe Love stamp set
I had my eyes set on this stamp from the very moment I saw this and I knew I had to make something using this. With Valentine's day almost here, it couldn't have been a better way to start the journey.
- I started with stamping the giraffes and the board stamps on the white cardstock.
- Next I coloured these using my Duo colour pencils and fussy cut them.
- I then took the paper grass in light brown & green, crumbled it & added it inside the jar.
- Next I added the chipboard to one side of the jar to give it a look of the fence.
- Then I added the fussy cut giraffes & the board with the sentiment "Flooded in Love" on it to the jar. and scattered a few resin roses inside it.
- Next after closing the lid I wrapped a brown ghingam ribbon around it & added the sentiment "I love you" to it.
TADA!! the valentine's love jar is ready..
Project 2: CAS card using the Perfect You stamp set
For this card I have used the wreath and sentiment stamp from the Perfect You stamp set.
- I started with taking a white cardstock and scored it in the center and folded it.
- Then I took the wreath stamp & inked it with different coloured distress inks for the leaves and flowers and stamped it in the center of the card.
- Then using distress ink I coloured the flowers and leaves.
- Then using a black coloured pen I defined the edges of the wreath and its elements. and added the stiched lines to the corners of the card stock.
- Next using my black ink I stamped the sentiment "To me you are perfect" in the center of the wreath.
- Later I coloured the center of the wreath with the blue coloured distress ink.
- Added the golden dots to enhance the entire look
and here, the card is all ready.. !!
Tubby Crafts products used:
Hope you liked both the projects.
Do let us know your thoughts on these.
Thankyou for stopping by, Have a fabulous day.. :)