Hello crafty people! :D
Devika here and today I will share a wonderful trick of using the Stamp sentiments in different ways to increase their usage and also creating a magical coloured background using the inks.
You can also follow me on these social media accounts:
CARD 1: Flooded in love
Trim a blue coloured cardstock in a size a bit smaller than the white coloured cardstock base.
Cut two panels from Green cardstock in a "hill" pattern.
Stamp the sides of the green cardstock with the stitched line stamp from the Meraki stamp set and also stamp the sentiment from the Giraffe love stamp set using Tubby craft Jet black ink pad.
Heat emboss the "I love you" sentiment with clear embossing powder to give it that glossy finish.
Stamp the giraffe image from the Giraffe Love stamp set using Jet Black tubby craft ink, on a white cardstock.
I wanted the giraffe to hold the wooden plank. So I fussy cut the image on Sticky notes/masking sheet and stamped the wooden plank image on top of the masked image
- I cut the "Flooded in love" sentiment with scissors in order to fit in on the wooden plank.... Isn't that a lovely trick! :D
You can use this trick for other stamps also and use these cut stamps to mix and match with other stamps.
- Stamp the other image, fussy cut it and colour it.
- Foam mount the images and you think cutest, love filled card.
- I also stamped another sentiment on the inside.
CARD 2: Magic colour background
- Take a white cardstock.
- Create the background by blending different coloured inks.
- Stamp the floral bouquet from the "Lift up balloon" stamp set and Get well soon sentiment from the "Sentiments" stamp set using Veramark ink.
- I also used another design from the Sentiment stamp set and created a border on both sides of the card.
- Heat emboss with clear Embossing powder.
- Smoosh the black ink on the entire card.
It will look messy and bad, but don't just the card yet :p
Time for some magic!
- Wipe off the black ink using a soft cloth.
- The heat embossed images resist the ink and the coloured background below these images show up!
Hope you loved the cards shared today!
Please do comment and like this post.
Until we meet next time, happy crafting <3