Tasneem this side, sharing two Diwali Cards for today.
The Diwali Greetings Stamp set is a bliss to use and you can churn out many different cards using one single stamp set.
Moving on to today's cards :
Card 1 :
1. On a textured CS, blend Lemon yellow and Tangy Orange.
2. Heat emboss the Crackers stamp using Gold EP along with the Diya in the center.
3. Added the sentiment in black to finish the card.
Card 2 :
1. On a white CS, stamp the little diya to create a border arrangement alternatively in Lemon Yellow and Imperial Red on the top and bottom.
2. Stamp the wishes on to a white CS and mount to a red base and adhere to the center of the card.
3. Stamp the diya on a white CS, watercolor it and adhere to the card.
4. Heat emboss the sparkle stamp randomly over the card.
I hope you liked my cards .. Do let us know in comments!
Products used :
Tubby craft products are available at following retailers-