Tasneem this side with three beautiful cards inspired by the fall theme.. The fall colors are such a pretty palette with a mix of Vintage and Sunshine .. One of my most favorite color combos!!
Today's cards are inspired by the Fall Leaves and Thanks Giving..
Card 1 :
1. Die cut a few leaves and ink them using the colors from the fall palette - Lemon Yellow - Tangy Orange , chocolate Brown and Imperial Red.
2. Matt a pattern paper of your choice on to an A5 CS.
3. Adhere a twine in brown and arrange the leaves overlapping each other.
4. Add a sentiment and a few sequins to finish the card.
Card 2 :
1. Die cut a few maple leaves and ink them in colors - Lemon Yellow, Lawn green , Emerald Green , Tangy orange , Mustard Yellow and Imperial red.
2. Spray with liberal amount of water from a distance.
3. Assemble them on to the circle base like a wreath and added a twine.
4. Add a few sequins on the leaves for added interest.
5. Add the sentiment and the card is done!
Card 3 :
1. First, I traced a thin circular line and stamped the leaves in Lawn Green and Emarald Green.
2. Stamp the floral stamps from Swirls and Florals and color them using the Lemon Yellow and Tangy Orange inks.
3. Adhere The flowers and buds with dimensional tapes.
4. Heat emboss the pollen in Gold EP.
5. Stamp the sentiment and splatter a few color to finish the cards.
These are really quick to create cards that go well with Thanks Giving and any occasion.. Had a lot of fun whipping up these cards .. Do let us know how you like it ..
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -