I am glad to join you all today on Tubby Craft blog.
I have two simple and gorgeous cards for the current Autumn theme.
For one of the cards, I have a detailed video as well to share the process.
So let me start sharing both one by one.
1. I have created the background using Distress Oxide inks resist technique on a white card stock.
2. Distress Oxide inks used are Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I have used clear along with Silver embossing power and heat set them for the technique.
3. The top layer of the sentiment is handwritten with alcohol markers on vellum sheet and leaves are stamped with Jet black Tubby craft ink and colored with alcohol markers again.
4.The whole center part is attached with double sided tape and embellished with colored dried leaves.
5. Lastly I attached the whole background on top of a dark green card stock of a little bigger dimensions.
Tubby Craft stamp: Camellia layered flower
Tubby craft Ink: Jet black
Next onto is Card#2
1. I have used three layers on this card,the top white layer has work done and below is Kraft card stock and orange card stock in sequence.
2. Firstly on the white card stock I stamped the flower with various Tubby craft inks keeping then aligned in a row.
3.Then I masked the area around the flower horizontally and with a water loaded brush just rubbed on the flowers.
4.Little color leaked from the stamped flowers as I was running the wet brush and that gave the background color in symmetry with flower color alignment.
5.Then I removed the masking paper and heat embossed "Thanks" sentiment with Gold embossing powder.
6.I attached an organza ribbon along with a ribbon bow and wooden button to add charm to the card.
7. Lastly I added up all layers using clear glue and double sided tape.
Tubby Craft stamp: Floral elements
Tubby craft inks: Olive Green
Tubby craft inks: Imperial Red
Tubby craft inks: Mustard Yellow
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Hope you liked both the cards. That's all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.