Warm welcome to Tubby craft blog, I am Anushree with a new post, new projects using the new release.
I simply loved each stamp set from the new August release and not to be missed are the super gorgeous ink pads with beautiful colors.
So here is my first project for today, I have made a decoupaged photo frame.
I was making it for a friends daughter who will be turning seven soon. What could be better than using these lovely number stamps and get the gift personalised. Sharing picture below with some close ups.
1. Photo frame
1.Firstly I took a wooden raw photo frame base and used some pattern paper to do basic decoupage on it.
2.After that I stamped the number stamp and sentiment on white card stock with Tubby Craft Jet Black ink pad.
3.Then used various Tubby craft inks to fill in colors using watercolor techniques in the number image.
4. Next I used Emerald Green Dye ink from Tubby craft to color the wooden WARMTH sentiment.I first applied small amount of Gesso to the surface and then applied Green dye ink on top of it twice to get desired effect.
5. Once the warmth sentiment dried with dye ink,I covered it with Dovecraft Glitter Glue to add shine to it.
6. Lastly I added a butterfly and balloon sticker on the frame along with number image and lovely sentiment from the same stamp set.
And yes my beautiful gift is ready. Below is the list of materials I have used.
Stamps: Seven Heaven
My second project for the day is a simple and sweet tag where I have again used the number stamp.
1. I took a simple white card stock and applied Light pink ink with the applicator tool on the whole background.Then die cut it with Tag die.
2. Next I took lace stamp and heat embossed it in white on pink card stock,then cut it with lace die.Adhere the die cut on the tag
3. I stamped the number stamp and coordinating sentiment on a blue card stock and adhered it on the tag which is already die cut.
4. Then I stamped the cute little bunnies on white card stock and colored them using Hot pink and Lemon yellow inks from Tubby Craft.Adhered the fussy cut bunnies on top of the stamped number with double sided tape.My tag is ready.
I really enjoyed making both of them .Hope you liked it too
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks for visiting.