Anushree again with my first DT post for Tubby Craft.
This time also I have a pictorial for you all with two lovely cards.
Moving on to the first one now
1. I have used Vintage Wishes stamp set for this card.Firstly I created a scenic background using Tubby craft Ink pads Lilac purple,Lemon yellow,Tangy orange and Light Pink. I also added some white splatters on the background to create interest .
2. Then I stamped the image on a white cardstock using black ink and Big acrylic block and filled in some black color in the image using same ink.Once done I fussy cut the image.
3. Next I stamped Butterflies on the background with black ink and attached a grass die cut at the bottom.
Lastly I adhered the girl image with double sided tape and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.Adding few sequins and a small stamped butterfly at the end and my card is done.
1. Tubby craft Vintage wishes stamp set
2. Tubby craft ink pads
3. Tubby craft Acrylic block Big
Moving on to the next card,which is my favorite and done on vellum.sharing a picture of the card first
1. I took a purple card base first.Next I took a pink cardstock a little smaller in size than base card and then stamped Lace pattern with versamark ink.Then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
2. Next I took a vellum sheet and stamped the sentiment on the vellum sheet with Black ink.I also chose to use white round die cut and stamped another coordinating sentiment with black ink only.On the top I added Gold mirror flakes with the help of clear glue.
1. Tubby craft stamps
Fancy sentiment and Lace pattern
2. Tubby Craft ink pads Jet black
3. Tubby craft Acrylic block
I loved how my cards turned out.Hope you liked it too.
Thanks for visiting the blog.Do leave love below in comments.