I m Tasneem here, today sharing bookmarks made using a few flower stamp sets.
Bookmark 1 :
1. I die cut a tag of the size 5 x 2.5 inches.
2. Heat emboss the floral background stamp using white EP.
3. Using a stencil brush, I have colored the tag using Light Pink ink giving an ombre look.
4. Stamp the largest flower from Floral Peony and I have done a wet on wet coloring.
5. Heat emboss a sentiment on a black CS using White EP and adhere to the bookmaark.
Bookmark 2 :
1. Stamp the flower from Floral Peony in black ink along with a few leaves.
2. I have colored them using copics.
3. Added a few more leaves and heat embossed using Gold EP.
4. Added a sentiment to finish the bookmark.
Bookmark 3 :
1. Stamp the block flower from the Butter Cup stamp set.
2. Stamp over with the outline image and heat emboss using gold EP.
3. Add a sentiment from the stamp set and added a twine to complete the bookmark.
How did you like the bookmarks? I just love these little flower stamps and the inks are a bliss to stamp !! Do try them and let us know how you like it..
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -