Today i am here to share a quick, easy & simple card with you all! This card is made with help from Tubby craft supplies namely -
1. Perfect you ( Photopolymer Stamp )
2. Dye ink pad ( Hot Pink )
Let's have a sneak peak of the project
Then we will move forward to the process !
Have a look at this beauty
How to design “Perfect You” gift card-
1. Create a soft & delicate background by blending ink with Tubby Craft Dye Ink Pad & distress inks.
2. On a white card stock stamp the flower with hot pink, green and yellow.
3. Cut 1/2 inches stripes of the already stamped cardstock and stick it with red tacky tape.
3. Stamp the image & sentiment from Tubby Craft clear stamp - Perfect you
4. Watercolor the image with Tubby Craft Dye Ink Pads & Distress inks.
5. Fussy cut the stamped image and stick onto the card using double sided tape.
Supplies used from the store:
Thanks a ton for your precious time!