Hello crafty friends,
Devika here and I am back this week with another set of 2 cards :)
So, let's get crafty :)
CARD 1: Petaly petals
•Dab the floral stamp from the "Floral Peonies" stamp set with the watermark ink.
•Stamp it on the vellum sheet.
•Heat emboss it with a contrasting coloured embossing powder.
•Repeat the same steps with another coloured vellum sheet and embossing powder.
•Fussy cut all the flowers and adhere them on a white coloured card stock.
•Stamp the sentiments from the same stamp set and heat emboss it too or you can simply stamp it with Tubby craft Sapphire blue ink set.
And your card is ready! :D
CARD 2: Look who's four
This is a really quick card.
• Take a base cardstock of grey colour.
• Stamp the images and sentiments from the "Darling four" stamp set using Jet black ink and fussy cut them.
• Smoosh the Tangy Orange ink pad on the craft sheet, sprintz it with water and colour the stamped images.
• Embellish your card with the paper thread.
• I went ahead and stamped "Happy birthday" from the Fancy Sentiments stamp set.
Hope you all loved the craft inspirations for today!
See you next week with another post
Till then, happy crafting! <3
Products used for the store: